My client wrote me a check on a NCB account.I called the nearest branch.I was told the lobby closed at 4:00 but the drivethru was open until 5:00.When we got to the drivethru window i signed the check and sent it in with my drivers liscence.

I was told non members could not cash checks at the drivethru.

The teller told me she needed a thumb print done in front of her.I asked for the ink pad but now it had to be done in the lobby.Now the only transaction i can think of for a non member at any banking institution is cashing a check it would have been nice when i called if i was told that non members can't make transactions at the drivethru before i drove five miles out of my way.

Had an Experience with National City Bank?

Comments

Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL PAYPAL HAVE TIES THAT OTHER BANKS DON'T Ge Capital Retail Bank "There will be copies of documents that I have sent to the various state & federal agencies since 2011. I can't even picture how many Billions & Billions of dollars..." Read more Ally Bank - Auto Loan Review Ally Bank "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more HSBC Bank Credit Card Customer Service Really Sucks Big Time! Hsbc "Back on Monday, January 9, 2017, I called up my HSBC Mastercard Credit Card Company at (888) 662-4722 because I needed to get a hold of the Disputes Department regarding..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more